Here at Tague Music, we emphasize service to our customers. This has always been our policy. Our overall aim is to use our collective experience to your advantage in realizing your musical goals.
Here are several advantages to you in making Tague Music your source for musical supplies and repairs.
1) Your personal service advantage. We emphasize personalized service. Our staff has many years of experience in dealing with customers and their needs. This means that we can help the first-time customer as well as those who know exactly what they need. When you come to Tague Music, we start where you are.
2) Your access advantage. We are a small store with big access. When you need supplies, music, media and repairs, ask us first. We can often save the time and frustration of locating whatever you need. Our advice is free of charge and our supply and repair capabilities are far-reaching.
3) Your local webstore advantage. Our developing webstore makes finding what you need easier in two ways. First, we have a selected inventory of 469 products (at last count) online and available for purchase. We are doing the research so you don't have to do it. As one customer recently remarked, "I can get right to what I want without searching through thousands of items I don't need." Our research is continuing daily to make your webstore experience better Second, our operation is local. You can actually talk to a person about your online order. If you have ever tried to deal with giant online sellers, you know how valuable this can be. If returns or exchanges are ever needed, just bring your item back to us directly. No time or expense is lost in shipping items back to us.
4) Your knowledge resource advantage. Our expert staff is your knowledge resource. While we're not averse to profit, that isn't our first consideration. Our goal is to supply what fits your need best, not necessarily what makes the most profit for us.
5) Your expert repair advantage. Our repair technicians are experienced and skillful. You can rest assured that the advice we give and the work we do will be what our expertise and experience tells us is the best value for the money available. Your repair work will be accurately estimated before work begins and will never cost more than our estimate without your specific approval in advance.
6) Your expert teacher advantage. We have 18 teachers who practice their craft through Tague Music. We list their information on our site so you can contact them directly regarding costs and availability. All of them bring experience and teaching expertise to help you advance in your performance skills and musical knowledge.
To take advantage of your Tague Music advantage you can call, book or shop online, or come in to see us. We're open for business between 10 AM and 4 PM Monday through Friday. You are free to come in person between those hours. When you have specific questions, you can call us at 916-721-0295 to ask questions or make an appointment so we can better serve your needs. You can also make an appointment through our website appointment link. Order accessories, supplies and music media online anytime from our online store for curbside or in-store pickup, or shipment to your location Rentals are only a click away through our online rental link. And be sure to check out our YouTube channel for informative videos on repair and restoration, instrument demos, how to find our Citrus Heights store and other items of interest. We look forward to seeing and serving you soon!
Tague Band Instrument Services
8091 Greenback Lane, Suites H (teaching studios) & I (shop & retail store), Citrus Heights, CA 95610